Considering buying this spring? Before you do, there are a few important points I want you to know about working with a buyers agent.
1. As a home buyer, it doesn't cost you anything to hire a real estate agent. Why? The buyers agent splits their commission fee with the seller's agent so services are COMPLETELY FREE to buyers.
2. During and throughout the entire home buying process, I will guide you from the pre-approval to searching for homes.
3. Once you've said YES, together we will complete and submit an offer that will more than likely be accepted by the seller. I will always have your best interests in mind during negotiation and if and when we find ourselves in a multiple offer situation.
4. Congratulations your offer is accepted! Now what? I will instruct you on getting a home inspection done and I have a list of trusted referrals to help you make this as stress-free as possible.
5. Celebration at closing? Contact me today if you're ready to get the process started!